New Facility Update
Harrison Hills City Schools New PK-12
• Track installation nears completion
• Working on new building punch-list items which include but are not limited to furniture, technology, and minor touchups
• Performing lawn soil preparation and seeding
• Installing fieldhouse brick veneer
• Installing fieldhouse plumbing, HVAC, and electrical
• Installing the running track final surfacing materials
• Preparing the fieldhouse/track site for bleacher and press-box installation
• Mrs. Snider attended the OMERESA regional meeting where ODE board members discussed graduation requirements, testing, and new house-bills being proposed.
• Mrs. Snider and Mrs. Harding attended the OMERESA Board of Directors’ meeting.
• The Cadiz Business Association has once again asked the art students of Harrison Central to assist in the painting of the Village Snow People.
• Mrs. Trushel and Mrs. Harding have been working to make sure all monies are spent for the MIECHV grant that ends September 30, 2019. The budget for the next period has been submitted and will begin October 1, 2019.
• State auditors will begin the 2019 Fiscal Year audit this week. Mrs. Harding has been working with them to complete pre-audit paperwork.
• Since all administrative offices are in one location, Mrs. Carter has been working with school secretaries to streamline some financial procedures.
• Mrs. Clements has updated all fields and files related to staff attendance, reporting and supervisors.
• Professional development offerings within the District are ongoing and in support of school needs
• Special education meetings are underway and planning in place for 2019-2020