With the closing of schools, online instruction or packet distribution will take place on Friday 3/20/20. Students who do not have internet access may pick up packets at the food distribution sites (see below) or at the elementary office. Students will be emailed their log-in information for grades K-6. If you are unable to retrieve your information, please contact the elementary office 740-942-7600. Grades 7-12 will continue using their Google passwords. We will continue to keep students, parents, and staff updated as events arise. Please contact your building principals with any questions or concerns.
Harrison Hills student school breakfast and lunch distribution will begin this Friday, March 20th. Then Monday, March 23rd and every Monday thereafter, we will distribute the meals for the entire week.
Pick up time will be 11:00-noon at grab and go locations:
• Jewett Fire Hall
• Scio Fire Hall,
• Hopedale Fire Hall
• Freeport Fire Hall
• Harrison Central (enter back lot from left side of school.)
• Cars will form a line
• Do not exit your car
• Give order for number of student bags needed
To prepare appropriate amounts of meals for the first pickup please call or email Kelly Howes: [email protected] or 740-942-7797 by Wednesday March 18th. Provide students’ names and your preferred pick-up location. Parents may continue to sign-up anytime for future grab and go student meals.
• Mrs. Snider and Mr. Morgan attended the First Annual All Sports Winter Awards Ceremony. Thank you to Mr. Hibbs, Mr. Parker, Mr. Dunlap, Mr. Clifford for your organization of this event and thank you to Kelly Howes and her staff for the refreshments. We heard many complements about this event.
• The superintendent attended the Elementary Literacy Night. The administrators and many teachers worked very hard to make this such a nice night for students and their families.
• Mrs. Harding and Mrs. Carter hosted a demonstration of Strategic Solutions Software with Belmont-Harrison JVS treasurer and staff.
• ODE Area 7 Coordinator, Chris Perin, held a training that Mrs. Harding attended at the ESC in St. Clairsville.
• Mrs. Harding, Mrs. Gibson and Ms. Voich have been pulling information for the Catastrophic Cost Report that will be due sometime in April.