Harrison Central Jr/Sr High
• The Mock Trial team competed at the Washington County Courthouse in Marietta. The students split up into teams, representing both the plaintiff and defense, and argued a case against other schools. The case focused on free speech in schools. Congratulations to Tristen Kovarik on being named the Outstanding Witness in her trial.
• All OVAC banners are up in the gymnasium!!
• Congratulations to Mrs. Arbaugh’s 5th Period 7th Grade ELA Reading Class for reaching 2,486,029 (Word Count) for the 2nd Nine Weeks!
• Congratulations to the Girls Bowling Team on winning the OVAC Championship at the OVAC Bowling Tournament!
• Congratulations to the Boys’ Bowling Team on a 2nd place finish at the OVAC Bowling Tournament!
Mark Your Calendar
Monday, January 27
• Girls’ Basketball @ Indian Creek 6:00
• JH Girls’ vs. Indian Creek 5:30
• JH Boys’ Basketball @ Indian Creek 5:30
Tuesday, January 28
• Varsity Bowling vs. Beaver Local 4:00
Wednesday, January 29
• JH Girls’ Basketball @ Shadyside 5:30
Thursday, January 30
• Varsity Boys’ Basketball vs. Buckeye Local 6:00
• Varsity Bowling vs. Barnesville 4:00
• JH Boys’ Basketball vs. Buckeye Local 5:30
Saturday, February 1
• Boys’ Basketball Buckeye 8 @ Edison 12:00